Correggio was one of the foremost painters in Italy 500 years ago. Rich patrons paid him to decorate their walls and ceilings with amazing stuff like this. He was responsible for some of the most sensuous works of the 16th century. His masterpieces are on display at museums like the Louvre, the Prado and the Hermitage, and in Cathedrals in Italy.
Guys like this pushed the human creative envelope to the edge using pencils and paint.
500 hundred year from now, I wonder where they’ll display the art of our times?
1.Via Afrika – Cape of Good Hope
2. Project Sandro – Blazer
3. Tigerskin – Eyewitness
4. Leland Williams – For Lovers Lost
5. Douglas Greed – Oh My
6. Marcin Czubala – Just Away
7. Tigerskin – Matters of the Heart
8. Art Department – We Call Love
9. Mr Duke (Original)
10. Kadebostan – Salome
11. Luca Bacchetti – Tango (Eduardo Castillo Voodoo Remix)
12. Sean Roman – Sarah’s Song (Original Mix)
13. Robosonic – The Sweetness (J. PHLIP Remix)
14. Mejia & Miguel Puente – After Midnight In Your Bed (Original Mix)
15. Guti & Dubshape – Emotional Sunshine
16. Alvaro Ernesto – Deep For You (Cates & dpL Remix)
17. Jin Choi – Half Baked (Maceo Plex Deep Remix)
18. M.A.N.D.Y. vs. Adultnapper – 201 (Jona Remix)
19. Ola – She Is Quiet
20. DiscoTech vs Radiohead – Everything in its Right Place (Gigamesh / DiscoTech Remix)
21. Tufan Demir – Back to fine (Ambient Version Digital only)